MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seth W said:
looks good, how'd you do?
I did well, winning my class. Tough battle with an awesome driver in an S2000, although the S2K was a pretty new car to him (he has raced a miata for eons). Good battles force me to drive harder.

The first two pics are of an event that i did in Regina...more of a benefit event for a club member who hurt himself in a motorcycle mishap. The event didn't count for anything, so I didn't haul my R tires down with me. They are a new club with few members, so I took FTD, even on my street tires. :) As you can tell, they held their event on an oval! The banking makes things really interesting when off camber, and really fast when on camber!

nw_mr2 said:
Looks good.. But, isn't that the mk1 steering wheel? :confused:
Yup, I got it from an SC. I like it sicne it sits closer to me...much better for driving position. I like the feel of the leather on the MKI wheel better as well. Plus the 93 airbag steering wheel was HEAVY. Oh, I like the classic 3 spoke design of the MKI wheel much better as well. :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andrew C. said:
what side skirts are those?
rookie. same with the wing. I'm not a fan of the wing, but it was on the car when i bought it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts