MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm known on the Mr2board as 91T_SW20 as that is also my plate number....

Here are pics of my ride

Its in the works but here it is......Just took a bath today...Let me know what you think...

Rims are 17x7 & 17x9

205/40/17 & 255/40/17

No fender rolls were required...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I almost went with RPM02's a while back, I always thought they were pretty cool. They look nice on an smg. You also said you used to own a turbo charged RSX? was it by any chance silver?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Wow, very clean. I only ask because I had a encounter once with a silver turbo charged RSX once on foothill express way a while back....but yeeeea.....what do you have planned for your mr2?

Also, A little off topic but I didn't even know there were "Other" mr2 boards. They seem pretty dead. :violin:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seanv218 said:
Wow, very clean. I only ask because I had a encounter once with a silver turbo charged RSX once on foothill express way a while back....but yeeeea.....what do you have planned for your mr2?

Also, A little off topic but I didn't even know there were "Other" mr2 boards. They seem pretty dead. :violin:
Actually the regionals is the only dead place they got their hence why I come here only for regionals to meet other owners....

Other than that I always get an answer faster there for a question asked and their not anal there about bumping the subject up top or anything like that...

But yeah....I plan on going with a Full-Race Kit with a GT35R as the turbo...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Actually after looking around over there, it seems like alot of the same people are there too. It's just the NorCal section of there is pretty dead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts