MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NORCALMR2.com
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Usually we have a handful that roll to the scene.
Last week in Emeryville and the week before in Union City was bigger than normal.
Alan & Brian did a smaller get together in Daly City before the Emeryville meet.
Yes, this was the most MK1 i saw in one meet.
Good representation for both MK1 & MK2.
Other Norcal Two ppl can reply to the talley... :thumbup

american_zero said:
Is it usually this big? And do all those MK1 guys go all the time? Maybe I should get up there sometime.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
i am missing a lot of meet.....due to stupid work at nite...as soon as i get a new job and as soon as i get my car back from chicoracework i'll be down for the meets again =D

J

·
0 Posts
Ah, I gotta move back to Cali. We have a meet here every other lunar eclipse.

·
WWW.TECHNICALGARAGE.COM
3,626 Posts
man I wish I could've gone to eville, I think the sf people should do a westlake meet prior going to the eville/union city meet, that would be awesome

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
the Alltrac is Hermans
the 240 is mine..

were' outkasts.. along with the Civic and the Teggy

·
NORCALMR2.com
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Westlake Meet

I'd come down for a Westlake Meet from SF.
It'll be on the way to Union City.
Worth it if at least some ppl show up as well.
Then we can carovan like a train of color TWOs to E'ville or Union City.
We should carry Walkie Talkies for the journey too :thumbup .
Anyone from SF or Daly City down to a Westlake Fridays b4 the bigger rathering?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
62 Posts
American Zero,

That's my white 2. From what I remember, that's a Kaminari rear kit. I actually have the original white bumper and just attached the kit underneath it. It was done by Laguna's in Milipitas Mini Circle next to Auto Innovations around 1995. I think Laguna's closed down. You can probably get the kit ordered from any aftermarket shop.

Take care!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
if you guys want to meet at westlake this friday before heading to Union City im down...
I dont be going to Union city though beucase I have to wake up at 600am the next day =(.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
cedosada--Thanks. That has to be one of the only rear bumpers that really looks good on the car. Are you going to the meet this friday or possibly the saturday TI meet?

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
The rear valance on the white a-dub looks like the 637 kit from Erebuni but with all the vents closed up.

Peace-

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
seanv218 said:
Is he on the boards? Man that is a sweet car.

Hey Btw Pred thanks for the help with the wheels, I should be ordering them soon.
yah his board name is tweekgt4, his car is in his signature btw..

I helped with your wheels? haha what did I do... O_O i dont remember...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Cool, oh I just realized that you didn't know my board name when I IM'd you. My screen name on AIM is "SpaceCowboy218" maybe now you remember...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts