MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i just took brand new pics last night so i thought i would share. these arent my normal wheels though, as i drove over a nail and i have to wait until i get paid to get new rear tires. but anyways, i hope you guys enjoy

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
hahaha nice jdm pose for the last one!! ahhahaha looks the same.. but yeah maybe it look better with all the stuff ur getting from me hahahah... :p

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet, lets go tracking when you get it. and no kong, its not the same...its different where you cant see anything ;)

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
reaxion07 said:
sweet, lets go tracking when you get it. and no kong, its not the same...its different where you cant see anything ;)

driving is driving...tracking... samething.... :p thats why i never go cause i can drive anywhere i want to... plus its free!!! ;) btw jeremie host a meet in irvine in feb cause ill be in town... plus it be great to see everyone again.... do it!! and host it at the beach or something cause that parking lot is getting old.... hahah but yeah do it im sure by then henry can show off his car he swipped off rocky... and im sure the weather be nice too!! so do it!! :thumbup

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LowLife said:
nice car... time for some rims...

as i said in the original post those arent my normal wheels ;)

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DrewDown said:
Dang are those SIR bumpers on the EK? More pics yo
`

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
that sticker? the green and yellow one! wth does that mean, i see so many kids usally hondas and acuras with them? is it a honda/acura thing? somone told me its a sign of ownership of a car or somthing like that...........educate me somone!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
FallingSux said:
that sticker? the green and yellow one! wth does that mean, i see so many kids usally hondas and acuras with them? is it a honda/acura thing? somone told me its a sign of ownership of a car or somthing like that...........educate me somone!
first year drivers in japan have to display that on thier car to let other motorist know that they are begginer drivers... you can find them on ebay... but i forgot what they're called...

-tj

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
raysesmr2 said:
need rims and a few other things
read a couple of posts above yours, then the original one i made. hell, i even posted a pic of my car with my normal wheels

1 - 20 of 24 Posts