MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where they at??? I cannot find anything. Im used to living in austin where there is one on every corner but all i see here are Bill Millers.......

·
Finally running!!
1,125 Posts
lol what do you consider performance ??? theres a local forum (www.sanantonioracing.net) that has some shops that sponsor the site you can pm them on there but to name some there is a yellow mr2 that was at speed elements today I saw it going to school and work didn't have anytime to drop in though. I have also heard good things from noribuilt I can get the contact info for them from a friend who works there if you would want.

·
Registered
378 Posts
See Maximum Velocity Motorsports, 7126 Eckhert Rd, #7, off Bandera Road between 410 & 1604. 210-682-1100. They should be able to handle most anything you need.

John T
91T

·
Bought December 2003
1,243 Posts
Maximum Velocity is great. Frank is one of the guys on this forum and owns an mki. They are inexpensive but do quality work.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nick.

You dirty bastard. Whats up? I am going to Austin this weekend to meet up with Eisenhour and hopefully Blackstock. You should come and hang.

·
Finally running!!
1,125 Posts
I could sure go for getting some parts at low low prices ... specially since I'm gonna need a clutch soon ...

·
Finally running!!
1,125 Posts
twincam said:
I went by Maximum Velocity...I saw the black MKI parked there...but their doors were locked...what the hell?
lol I thought you meant the car ... :p

maybe at lunch?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
OH yeah, I meant the building was locked...my bad....tee-hee.
I actually went back to their location at about 1:30 and the building was still locked.
I'll have to try later on today.

·
Registered
680 Posts
ya if our doors are locked try coming around the back or give me a call at 365 5767 its my cell. p.s. my car has a horrible rod knock so its been there for 3 months waiting on parts for my full rebuild

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I went by a few days ago and met up with Tim.
Hey man, do you recommend Eichbach Sportline Lowering Spring with new OEM struts?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts