MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

parts for sale

959 views 42 replies 12 participants last post by  whattnt 
#1 ·
anyone need any parts from a 91T engine let me know what you need and I'll let you know if I still have it and how much. Major parts include the short block, block had rod knock ($100.00) The freashly rebuilt head (pending sale to Franky $380.00) intake manifold ($70.00). I have other parts and sensors, just ask.

#3 ·
By the way I also have a late model 5-speed transmission (3rd was grinding when the rod knock started) year unknown and LSD unknown i'll update this as soon as i know.

NOTE..... All the parts are still in/on the car and will be removed as needed to sell, so the sooner you let me know what your looking for the sooner i can pull it off.

#5 ·
sorry I will not ship the block head or trans.

#8 ·
hksmr2rbo said:
BOO! how far are you from the san diego area?
a little less then 2 hours but 350Z asked first so once it is out If he don't want it give me your e-mail and I'll e-mail you.

#9 ·
robertstaco said:
How much are you looking for with the tranny?
$350.00 picked up

#11 ·
franky said:
i still whant the head , if its off by next sat let me know so i can pick up next sat. since sunday is my bday, ill probably wont have time on sunday, but for sure ill take it .
LOL I am so down to ONE ARP head stud holding it on. I dont have a socket that will fit in the limited space I have so as soon as I get one it will be ready to take off. then I just have to pull the cam gears off and the intake manifold and it should be ready to be picked you. I'll let you know as soon as it is. Do you want the ARE head studs to? And the 9 bolt turbo manifold too or just the stright the head?

#13 ·
hey franky would you be able to pick up the block(if he still has it) for me while your up there picking up the head ?

#14 ·
hksmr2rbo said:
hey franky would you be able to pick up the block(if he still has it) for me while your up there picking up the head ?
srry but ill be driving my 2 up there to pick up the head, so i dont think ill be able to pick up the block.

scorpion , it would be great if i could get the arp studs. i dont need the manifold since i just bought a new gaskets for the 7 bolt ,thanks anyways.
hope its ready by this saturday so i can pick it up .

#16 ·
bump

#19 ·
mrazntre said:
it'd be nice if you could answer my question

my bad man.... yeah I still have it make me an offer

#25 ·
mrazntre said:
:evillaugh

sup man. i just need the housing so i think it's worth much less than all those sensors. i'm not sure how much those go for, would $10 be okay?
let me know when you want to pick it up... I'm leaving Friday morning for VEGAS so before then would be best i'm normaly home from 4:30 on.
E-mail me for more info Mr2Steven@hotmail.com

#26 · (Edited)
mkiikid said:
will u sell me the HKS ssq? if so how much?
I think you know I have custom piping and the universal SSQ was custom mounted. So i was not planing to sell it but $275.00 if you want the pipe and BOV I will not seperate. and your turbo will have to be tilted back to fit correctly. also I was running the greddy cooler so I have never had stock so i dont know if they fit different. but yeah let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.