Grille Motor vehicle Automotive design Grey Bumper
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design
Wood Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Line

·
Registered
Red Mk1a Mr2
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HI! My car is patiently waiting for the side vent I bought from you on ebay on Oct 3. When will you be shipping it?
I am very sorry about that. I was dissatisfied with selling on Ebay, I will be sending you back your money within the next 48 hours (through ebay) and if you are still interested in buying that side vent, then I can make a deal to compensate for bad customer service. If not, I completely understand since this was quite unprofessional of me and a big waste of time for all parties involved.

·
Registered
1988 3SGE 5spd, 1989 4AGE Silvertop 5spd
14 Posts
I am very sorry about that. I was dissatisfied with selling on Ebay, I will be sending you back your money within the next 48 hours (through ebay) and if you are still interested in buying that side vent, then I can make a deal to compensate for bad customer service. If not, I completely understand since this was quite unprofessional of me and a big waste of time for all parties involved.
When can I expect that refund?

·
Registered
Red Mk1a Mr2
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much for one of the visors and c pillar trim. I am in houston.
The visor has a crack and a hole smack dab in the middle with a "hazed" look to the whole piece and the C - pillar trim set that I have is brittle and cracked. That being said, I am asking 150$ for the Clear Toyota visor and 75$ for the C - pillar trim. I am located in Sugar Land and am available anytime. I also have a toyota mr2 hood emblem and quick release with steering wheel if interested in those as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts