MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says Im parting out my red AW11 It has no engine or wiring harness, seats are gone, so Is the Intrax lowering springs...Everything else is mostly there is you need anything let me know...I need to gather some funds for my AE86 GZE project...

I'm Located in San Antonio, TX
Thanks,
-Emilio

·
Registered
972 Posts
hey..sorry this is not regarding ur aw11...but i see ur starting a project ae86 and jus wondering if i need rims for it...i have a set of Watanabe RS-8's 114.3x4 16x6.5(F) 16x7(R)...if u wanna buy them or know somebody that might like them u can email me [email protected] ... they came off my 240 are perfect for a trueno

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not into cosmetics, Thanks For the Offer though, I can get them really cheap anyway cuz I have family in Japan...

Bump Back on Topic

·
Registered
972 Posts
they're drift wheels man...lol...like the ones on Takumi's car...heh...but i would actually trade if i have room in my garage

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Do you still have break parts? I need the clips that go on the rear brake pads, for both sides.

·
Registered
45 Posts
possibly looking for a hood, front bumper.. well most of the frount end.
do you have any of it?
mage2atbleedingwounddotcom

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the whole front end, the passanger fender is not in in good shape and the drivers fender has a ding or 2 but everything else is straight let me know

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car is at the O'connor and Nachodoches intersection around there...I live in the Kelly USA Military housing. I have some of the parts here at my house just let me know what you need Ill put it all in a box and drop it off at your house or get a meeting place...

Thanks
-EMilio

1 - 14 of 14 Posts