MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just wrecked my white 94 celica :( and am planning on parting it out. It was a front-end collision, so I am not sure about the 5sfe motor as a whole. If you guys need any 5sfe engine parts that were not damaged, let me know. You guys are also free to drop by to check it out, just let me know. Everything else on the car is okay. It is located in Colton. I will try to get pics by Monday. I go to work and school throughout the week, so I may not be able to get back to you guys right away.

If anyone is interested in the whole car, please let me know. I would prefer going this route since it would be less of a hassle for me.

Just send me an email on what part you are interested in and an offer.

Vireak
[email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have re-thought the situation. If I am not able to sell the car as a whole, i will then part it out. So please allow a few weeks until I decide to part it out.

$500 for the whole car, with engine, interior and everything.

Team DIego Spec, i think the intake manifold is okay, but I have not taken a look at it yet. My thumb was sprained in the accident, so it is hard for me to try to open the hood. Plus, the waeather has just taken away a precious weekend. If the car does not sell as a whole, I will let you know about the manifold.

I am not sure about the condition of the engine, pics below.

Thanks guys,
Vireak

·
Registered
628 Posts
i may be interested in the wheels and spoiler maybe a few other parts. i have a 94 celica also.......... what other after market parts do you have>? [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts