MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a long time owner of two Mk.II N/A's, I'm proud to announce that I own my first MR2 Turbo! And it's getting parted out..

I will be updating this thread as I have time to! This is only the start :)

1991 Turbo w/200k+ miles..
- Cloth black interior
- Brakes not available
- Rebuilt gearbox (91-92)
- No front bumper/radiator
- No fog lights
- No oem exhaust
- Broken speedo cable
- No CD tower

** All prices are picked up. Shipping/personal delivery by me is extra.

** Check the photo gallery listed below if you want photos.. if it's not in there, contact me and I'll take photos for you. I will also be updating the gallery with more photos.

OEM Parts:
- E-mail/AIM/Call me for availability/price. I will start posting lists of parts/prices later.
- Engine lid (no rain gaurd) $70
- Ash Tray $35
- OEM '93 chrome wheels $250
- Most of a stock black interior
- Clutch master, clutch slave

PARTING OUT 3SGTE
- 200k miles
- No BPV
- No MAF sensor
- All other parts available!

Aftermarket Parts:
- low-mileage NGK Spark Plug Wires $30
- HKS VPC $450
- Greddy E-Manage $200

Parts Sold
- HKS SSQV Blow-Off Valve
- ATS Racing Throttle Body Inlet
- Greddy Trust Shift Knob
- TRD Shift knob (tall one)
- Greddy Turbo timer
- Autometer Boost Gauge $45
- Twos R Us MBC
- HKS Hiper Exhaust SOLD!

CONTACT INFO:
AIM: conorpsr
E-mail: conor42 (at) gmail (dot) com

Photos: Click Here

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
I need some interior stuff Conor. I'll email ya

Travis

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I definatly want the tb inlet. lol pmed u, imed u, emailed u, pleasge get back to me ready to pay asap. shipped to 07002

·
Registered
811 Posts
Conor I'll take the ash tray are you free tomorrow? Give me a call. (925) 413- 4472. Also was wondering if you were the one that emailed me about the wheels? I accidently lost the email. Sorry for the delay in replies.

-Angelo

·
Registered
142 Posts
Conor,
I'll take the passenger and driver seats. I can pick it up so you won't ship it.
Let ne know if you still have it. thanks!

Mike

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Getting back to everyone ASAP! Not going to bed until I've sent all replies out. :)

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tvismr2 said:
I need some interior stuff Conor. I'll email ya
I don't think I got your e-mail.. hit me up on AIM tonight!

alphonsus said:
Looking for the spare tire + tie down and the plastic that is in the frunk.
Car didn't come with either, not surprisingly.. it didn't even have any underbody panels.

slickgq2 said:
are you parting out the hks bov? if so let me know i call dibs!
See below.

supahamster said:
Just shot ya an email. I'd like to swing by and pick up a few parts! =)
SSQV pending sale to Sam.. awaiting payment.

UspecMR2-T said:
Conor,
I'll take the passenger and driver seats. I can pick it up so you won't ship it.
Let ne know if you still have it. thanks!
Yeah, still have 'em. Contact me on AIM this afternoon or give me a call. (916) 759-9160

Snowdrifter89 said:
Conor I'll take the ash tray are you free tomorrow? Give me a call. (925) 413- 4472. Also was wondering if you were the one that emailed me about the wheels? I accidently lost the email. Sorry for the delay in replies.
Yes, I did e-mail you. I'll call you this afternoon when I get a minute (busy as sin!) or you can get ahold of me on AIM (conorpsr) or by phone (see above).

*** I will be updating the available/sold list this afternoon with more stuff! ***

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Conor said:
Yes, I did e-mail you. I'll call you this afternoon when I get a minute (busy as sin!) or you can get ahold of me on AIM (conorpsr) or by phone (see above).
Nice, very nice. Been busy a lot as well.

-Angelo

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
if you havent sold the hks blowoff valve yet, mkiikid (jeremy) just called me from work to let you know that he has cash in hand

·
Registered
139 Posts
does the rims comes with tires? if so, if it doesn't work out with the others. i would like to take them. also i need the driver side power lock assembly (which is that long cable that connects everything!)

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EK4-SiR said:
does the rims comes with tires? if so, if it doesn't work out with the others. i would like to take them. also i need the driver side power lock assembly (which is that long cable that connects everything!)
The rims do have tires.. Falken Ziex all around, 205/50/15 front, 225/50/15 rear, as I recall. One tire does have a bubble in the sidewall, so you'll need to replace at least it (should replace one on the opposite side too). Do you have OEM 14s on your car? If so, you can have them for $250 + your 14s. Otherwise I'll take $300 picked up.

And all the driver side door electronics are spoken for, sorry.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Conor said:
The rims do have tires.. Falken Ziex all around, 205/50/15 front, 225/50/15 rear, as I recall. One tire does have a bubble in the sidewall, so you'll need to replace at least it (should replace one on the opposite side too). Do you have OEM 14s on your car? If so, you can have them for $250 + your 14s. Otherwise I'll take $300 picked up.

And all the driver side door electronics are spoken for, sorry.
ya..mine r the 14s

1 - 20 of 66 Posts