MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to contact ems powered about my rams horn style exhaust manifold that has cracked at only 5psi. If you could please contact me ASAP via email. [email protected] manifold cracked at the weld, just trying to make this right in hopes of having a new manifold sent to me. Thank you for all your time and help. I sent you an email through your website however it looks as if everything is under construction. So I'm posting here hoping to contact you.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please note, this is not a low end build, all parts are from reputable shops, with the exception of the intercooler pipes at this time. I hope we can make this right. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
5,210 Posts
Duckfamily is correct, there is no EMSPowered anymore.

·
Registered
287 Posts
U are not screwed...just have to take it off and get it fixed...and hopefully determine why it cracked so it doesn't happen again.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Screwed as in seeing the price paid it should not have cracked. Not should I have to spend more money in getting it Re welded. Just more of a headache then anything.

·
Super Moderator
91t gen5
7,111 Posts
Why did you bring this thread back? You can get the "EMS" downpipe on ebay for cheap nothing special about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts