MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some other companies producing top end products for the turbo MKIIs, like manis and turbo components, and some suspension stuff.

TIA.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KO Racing

ATS

Ill have to check both of these out. thanx

·
Registered
246 Posts
untitled said:
What are some other companies producing top end products for the turbo MKIIs, like manis and turbo components, and some suspension stuff.

TIA.
...bringing a post back from the dead.

here is a pic of our new MR2 front suspension

·
Registered
246 Posts
matadorCE said:
Awesome!! more details please...
fully adjustable caster, improved turn in, improved braking stability, no bump steer under load, it makes a night and day difference on 240s and other rwd cars with spherical mounted strut rods. The price is expected to be 450, but we are working on keeping it as low as possible

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
looks like full-race has found a niche. n e one know if the 91 n/a suspension is the same as turbo? any year change this? i'm pretty sure the 94 got different rear, if i'm correct. and no i have not searched, so u can bash me. it's relevant to the thread, etc.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Maybe I am missing some thing but what advantage do you think you are gaining by going with this over say the Tein or I think JIC rods instead? The bar seems like uneeded extra weight to me.

·
Registered
246 Posts
mr_two said:
n e one know if the 91 n/a suspension is the same as turbo? any year change this? i'm pretty sure the 94 got different rear, if i'm correct.
suspensions are mostly the same, only difference being that the 93+ has a different rear subframe which uses a longer toe link.

·
Registered
246 Posts
jvillain said:
Maybe I am missing some thing but what advantage do you think you are gaining by going with this over say the Tein or I think JIC rods instead? The bar seems like uneeded extra weight to me.
our crossmember stiffens up the chassis and allows for full adjustability. I have never seen the Tein or JIC rods, but im sure they work well also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts