MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Pokyman here for CruSIN Racing just wanting to let everyone know about the first Oregon rally X of the year. It will Be From 9am-12pm for the fast cars and 1pm-4pm for the slower cars. March 22 at Washington County Fair Grounds in Hillsboro Oregon. It's 40 buck or 35 for scca, rally america members. It's free to watch. Tech will be an hour before the racing starts. I'm also proud to say I'll be CruSIN racing in my 87 AW11. In the morning. If you see me out there in my red and black front MR2 come say hi. Or talk to anyone it's a great time and everyone is very nice.. You even might get to ride a lap if you ask the right Racer. For more info check out Oregonrally.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mr2 owners Good news. I won the April 5ht rally cross. I'm glad to say that Mr2's Mine representing CruSIN in the Modifed Rear 2 wheel drive And, Kody's in the prepared rear wheel drive class in his 85 Mr2 representing Dirty Drifters. Once again Mr2 on the top step's of the podium just killing it. You can check out my videos at www.myspace.com/gregrace

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I have a question regarding rally issues and the MR2

usually on the street, any small dent will break my front spoiler

Do you have to change the front spoiler on every race?

·
Registered
621 Posts
looks like a lot of fun. Nice work. i wish i had an AW11 to tool around in the dirt with...my mkII would never forgive me if i rallyed it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll be there this year servicing for malcom davies with the turbo talon and lou I don't know his last name with the silver focus if you know who any of them are lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
You mean Lou Beck the Ex- MR2 Rally Car master?

Watch out for Bruce Parker. :smile:

Man... I need to see some AW11 on the stages again...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Ah man, congrats! :thumbup

The Fairgrounds are right by my house. i was actually walking my dogs and snagged some horrible quality video with my cell phone. Imagine my surprise to see a full blown rally scene in a normally empty field. lol

Wish i would've known there was someone off the Board there. i should check this forum more often...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts