MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to get some feedback on whether anyone want to have a meet at The Lookout Roadhouse on Ortega (HWY 74) overlooking Lake Elsinore during summer time.

Lookout Roadhouse
32107 Ortega Highway
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530-6568

All the peeps who attended the Midpoint Meet last year knows the view and kool atmosphere there.

The drive up to the meet point is great and the view is even better

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
depending on the date I am down. :)

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Depends on the date, but count me and wifey as maybe's.

Peace-

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mow said:
Maybe depending on date. The location is very near.
yeah location is good for most of us, san diego peeps and la peeps. we don't usually have meet this far down where both la & sd peeps can meet, so i thought i'd try setting it up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I will be down from college over the three day weekend 19-21 this month and during springbreak for a week in march. We can use my place again if you guys like. Just let me know. Its a fun drive :smile:

andrew

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
murdercitydevil said:
I will be down from college over the three day weekend 19-21 this month and during springbreak for a week in march. We can use my place again if you guys like. Just let me know. Its a fun drive :smile:

andrew
andrew is back, yeah, it was fun but i was thinking of summer time better, but if you want to hold one next month, i'm sure we'll all be up for it. just give us a date...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I will try to set something up over spring break in March then. I will talk to Chris and get the ball rolling, I just got my car back not so long ago from blast racing it was there for 4 months (ive been HKS'd up the ying yang) so I was a bit out of the loop. But I would love to do this again, I am glad everyone had a good time at the last year's meet up.

andrew

·
Registered
7,527 Posts
im in depending on time/day

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
If there's a mountain cruise/run involved, I'll see about making it up there, even if I have to buy another MR2, heh..

What date are you shooting for, Dennis?

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Conor said:
If there's a mountain cruise/run involved, I'll see about making it up there, even if I have to buy another MR2, heh..

What date are you shooting for, Dennis?
conor,
what happened to your cars? well, not for a while, prolly in the summer. may/june after everyone gets back from school...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts