MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
653 Posts
You should only need a valid government picture ID like a DL to cross the border. A passport is best but a DL will work.

Be aware you could be denied entrance if you have a criminal record ie: DUI, DWI etc.

Just a heads up.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.