MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone... I would like to organize a big mr2 meet for anyone in or around the NY area... I would like some imput, if anybody actually sees this forum....

·
Registered
660 Posts
i def would be down, but my 2 wont b on the road til at leat the end of april..but after tht im count me there

·
What Grind's My Gears!
1,181 Posts
.... HEY GUYS...
LOOK IN THE local section.. we have local meets all the time.. an there is a group of us that hang out during the summer time ..in flushing queens ... every thurs of the month
henri

·
Registered
228 Posts
A NY meet would be awesome... I live in orange county and iv always wanted to go to a meet. i also have a few friends local with twos that i know would love to go also.

·
Registered
195 Posts
damn looks like all the meets are about 5 hours away from where i am .. i dont feel like driving my 2 that far :smile:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK GUYS THIS IS GREAT.... I LIKE ALL THE OPINIONS.... I WOULD LIKE THE MEET TO BE WHEN THE WEATHER IS NICE :smile: (SO I CAN TAKE OFF THE T-TOPS) BUT I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THE THURSDAY MEETS ARE BECAUSE I LIVE IN FLUSHING NY ALSO......

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I WAS THINKING ABOUT A BIG PLACE ... LIKE JONES BEACH OR SOMETHING BUT I DUNNO WHEREVER WE CAN AGREE ON IT DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS I SEE SOMEONE WITH AN MR2 (OTHER THAN ME) :thumbup

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wouldnt no.... If there is, are they going on already or is that in the summer...??? I would like to go to one......

1 - 20 of 157 Posts