MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This year, for once, I'm finding more events than I know what to do with!!! I think I'll have to cut my glmotorsports.net list down to just the ones I might possibly make it out to :) Otherwise the list is gonna go on for pages! Good thing there's plenty of space on ohiotuners.com to park complete lists! :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jjjxlr8 said:
Hey, BlueMR2...are you a NWOR member? I have been racing a black Probe GT in STS class. Do you race your MR2?
Yes, I'm an NWOR member. I run in E-Modified with either my MR2 or my Eclipse (http://briank.glmotorsports.net/avatars/CDSM_Eclipse.jpg). The MR2 is basically the backup racecar now and primary daily driver. The MR2 was my primary racecar for quite a number of years, but the combination of Solo2 and Rally was taking a toll on it. So, I bought another car to destroy so hopefully my MR2 will last longer and I can continue to enjoy it on the drive to work everyday! :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Its a small world isn't it! Now I know who you are....I always saw you in the white Eclipse and never realized that you owned an MR2 as well. Your girlfriend, Kate, also races doesn't she?

Anyway, I guess I'll probably see you at the season opener.

Cheers,

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jjjxlr8 said:
Its a small world isn't it! Now I know who you are....I always saw you in the white Eclipse and never realized that you owned an MR2 as well. Your girlfriend, Kate, also races doesn't she?

Anyway, I guess I'll probably see you at the season opener.
Kate used to race back when she had an Eclipse. She's never raced the Celica she has now. The Eclipse is a little too "interesting" of a car for me to be comfortable letting her drive it (it's pretty heavily modified and you need to know what's going on with it all the time), and she's scared to drive the MR2 anymore after nearly wrapping it around a pole in a parking lot...

Yep, I'm looking forward to the season opener! :) I saw Riced today (has the Red MKI in E-Mod) and he's going to become a member this year and expects to do pretty much a full season!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts