MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my fellow MR2 enthusiast. We have been discussing this for quite sometime now since I got back from IRAQ and we decided to do it again this year. The date is "SUNDAY March 27, 2005 at TREASURE ISLAND San Francisco" the last weekend of Spring Break that way some of our college peeps can attend the festivities. Some of our members were hard at work finding the right spot to hold this big event for us so no one can bother us and tell us to leave. And also without having to show a proof of insurance for our MR2 Club. But to our dissapointment there is no such place that will allow us to do so. Some of the old spots was also considered but due to the numbers of CARS that showed up last year , easy access to the freeway and 360 degrees panoramic view of the Bay Area , TI was chosen.
This is it for now :smile: Will update this thread daily as suggestions and input from members agreed upon on the next E'ville meet. Also need some volunteers to help on the following:

Parking and Registration Coordinators

Food and Beverage Attendants

More to follow :thumbup

Let us know if you can make it!

Here's list of names:
Anderson
TvisMR2pgr
MRCAD2
Jose91t
MR2runner
ViperMR2
BatMR2
AZN Crew (Old School Toyota Crew)
JohnS
Nite_Boy
Sumyunggai
lilrocket2
David
GreddySW20
Boost22
BoosteDeuce
PandaSW20
US SpecMR2 T
Pred
Mkiiturbo2
P r a d a -G
allen P
Mister 3
Celica_alltrac
RickyB
rortizo
Turbro
MustangR2
aw11
MidEngine2
weoco
CT20b Drifter
torgan
QStorm66
ilya
hiryu
tweekgt4
catch dis 2
MR Deuce
MRT2
hioctane
uspspro
MrSimplistic
Fourgasm

REVSPEC
Ole ' Blue
developing situations
Lyndon
:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

·
Registered
628 Posts
guys the last ti meet i had a caravan from the sac area to the meet and again this time around we will have a caravan from sac. there may also be some nor-cal guys from auburn to roseville chico will also be represented. feel free to get ahold of me at [email protected] or on the board about times and places......

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
from MR2OC forum rules
No cross-posting. (See spaming above). There is no reason to post the same thing in many forums. Cross posts will be deleted at the moderator's discretion
If anyone is interested in this from Nevada, visit any of the Cali. forums for details!

Closed per forum rules.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.