MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me know if there are any mistakes or if you have an update/add etc.

Thank you,
Travis

Edit: I already ran out of space for the names and info here. I made a MySpace to host the names and some pics for now. I want to put together a web page but don't have the sources at the moment. I believe we had one, I dunno if thats still in use. This'll work for now. Click the link and add if you have a MySpace acct. You can still view everything w/out a myspace as well
http://www.myspace.com/norcalmr2

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
You forgot Conor (board name is Conor) 1993 NA Black & SMG

You also forgot my 87 NA & my future 85 NA that is already mine just not here yet.

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Alan said:
for Alan > Alan < 1987 N/A Grey...how about making it gray with black top?
No problem, changed it.
apkom said:
Mine is Emerald Green 94 Turbo.
Alexander
Thanks, added :)
NEX~GEN said:
What about me??? and Rortizo has a spyder now mo more mki
Sorry :angel: ur added now
Sandra said:
You forgot Conor (board name is Conor) 1993 NA Black & SMG
You also forgot my 87 NA & my future 85 NA that is already mine just not here yet.
Done
rortizo said:
yep 2001 silver spyder i sold the mk1
Forgot you have a Spyder now
toytech said:
I am 2less, I drive a currently broken but soon to be scary 1st gen alltrac now ;)
Updated w/ Alltrac
BoosteDeuce said:
nice! now if only that many people would actually show up to some meets.haha.
Yeah seriously. like 200 ppl.....not 200 MR2's though. More like 180, but that's still a lot.
Notice how we barely have any Spyders? I guess they're all over at SpyderChat. :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lyndon, the 86 is parked for the time being. i turned 50 this november and it doesn't seem that by this june 17th i'd have had the car 20 years. Thats older than a lot of the drivers here. it has a blown head gasket at #4. i don't have the time or the money to rebuild now but... maybe this summer.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts