MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...for some reason my turn signals are not working anymore....i dont kno why....headlghts work fine...and so do talilights....but no turn signals, not even the green ones inside the dash....where should i start checking?

·
Registered
886 Posts
did you take out the center panel that surrounds the radio and unplug the hazard switch? If the hazard switch isn't plugged in, turn signals won't work at all

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
lilhoodlum86 said:
hey guys...for some reason my turn signals are not working anymore....i dont kno why....headlghts work fine...and so do talilights....but no turn signals, not even the green ones inside the dash....where should i start checking?
You have GREEN little arrows inside the dash? I have red. What year is your MR2? Mine's a '91 N/A... hmm Anyway, good luck with the problem. If that doesn't work, you can always look at the schematic diagram(electrical diagram) either inside the manual or here in these forums.
http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=67
These should help you. "DR PH1L out"

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Dijital357 said:
check ur turn signal fluid
OMG I HOPE YOU'RE JOKING. I once heard some phone blooper where some lady thought there was actually head light fluid. If you're serious about the turn signal fluid, you're gonna have a lot of people remember you on these forums. lol Dude, please tell me you're joking!
EDIT: I'm pretty gullible, but that's just hilarious!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I guess the guy did paint them. It doesn't look like it though. hmm...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh yeah man...found my problem...it was the tunr signal fluid...thanks guys!

lol

it was actually a short...which my co worker found...so its all good now.

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
That short could have also been the cause of you 15A fuse for the rear lights and dash light to keep popping.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts