MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if I'm off on how much I should ask on any of these prices, just tell me...VERY Flexible

1. A 93' Intake Manifold - $35?
2. a set of oem 93' fuel injectors, work great, just not big enough for me - $40?
3. a oem 93' fuel rail - $20?
4. Any TVIS parts, I gutted mine - ummm just take them?
5. A set of 4 Low miles(19k) recently cleaned(just a test cycle was ran on them since) Supra 550 injuectors - $160
6. a set of oem 93' Tails - $50
7. a set of oem spark plug wires - $10?

and [email protected]
I'll check my pms here about every other day unless I get bored...

·
Registered
27 Posts
any clue if a '93 tvis parts will fit a '91? was thinking the engine hadn't changed so much

if so i'll take those, i need a working valve that can hold vacuum

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pinoize - sounds good, hit me up w/ a pm when you have it and I'll tell you if I still have them

mattswell - what do you need from the tvis(like do you have a pic of it)? Mine WAS working, I gutted it, and I'm going to throw away the parts if no one takes them. They are dirty...

ast0reth, Yup. I have both sides and the center peice that says MR2. For you, since your in Peoria, I think shipping them would be easiest, otherwise I could meet you in Madison when I go this week... I think it would only be about $8 or so for me to ship them Fed-ex 2 day air also...(I get an 80% discount because of work)

My Paypal address is [email protected] but if you send me money, You have to send me an E-mail to [email protected] w/ the subject being MR2 or somthing. I only check the paypal address like, once a week if that

Ryan

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Cool- If you get another buyer, don't hold em for me. I am other, you know, life-type priorities first. Once we get our furniture paid off though, I am all about the deuce! If I can hide enough money though I'm yer man.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mattswell, the lil unit that goes between the 2 tvis plates?

and Dark night, Shipping Fed-ex 2 day air, would be a lil under $6, so just $166

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everything is still for sale...I'll prolly have a few more things shortly. I'm going to be starting to put the car back together next week...

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
hey bro, i'll probably be buying those injectors within a week or two k! im putting my motor back together right now, and i have to get other components. i'll hit ya back!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aight, sounds good. They are still sitting up in my room...I'll hold em for ya, change your mind, make sure to make a post and tell me

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Cools man, i appreciate that, i definately will buy them from you. i told my girl about them and she said that valves come first, then extra toys later. so in about a week or 2 k! thanks mang!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any interest in the intake Manifold? Its going to be recycled in about a week if no one wants it. Recycling, I'll get $11 for it...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts