MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn Mike, your car looks down right pissed off - mean.
Did you hurt the track on that run? :evillaugh

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
... so what kind of winter work are you doing down there?

We installed two LS1's on Hyde and we are looking to make 1000 rwhp (per tire) :lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
JekylandHyde said:
... so what kind of winter work are you doing down there?

We installed two LS1's on Hyde and we are looking to make 1000 rwhp (per tire) :lol:
Many new works especially in the drive train department ;)

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope that the 1386 on your window is not your dial in

Nice shot BTW ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Mike,
What's your racing schedule loookin like? Are you just racing the NHRA events?

·
Registered
189 Posts
hotredturbo said:
Mike,
What's your racing schedule loookin like? Are you just racing the NHRA events?
Depending on how the drive train holds up I plan on running NHRA and NOPI on the lower South east coast. I will also hit the Battle of the import in Orlando.

Mike

·
I aint afraid of no boost
4,550 Posts
Jeff and Mike,

A little investigating around has led me to believe that Mat Keller (Inline Pro, DC area, Red Integra) will be making the move to sport RWD, I suspect in an S2000. He was asking about turbo size limits in sportRWD on another board, and the 9 second Integra is up for sale. Keep in mind that this is just a personal suspicion. He could just pilot another Insight or something for all I know.

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks ... but as long as I have Ivey & Stepan running low/mid 9s up here in the Northeast and LaForte flying around the mid-10s ... I don't really think I need to be worried about another competitor.

If anything, it might help me. They might all push each other to break :lol:

·
I aint afraid of no boost
4,550 Posts
I did not intend to make you worry, just aware. I think it will be good for the class, and the media attention it gets, since Keller is a Honda favorite. Honda + race class = more exposure.

·
Registered
27,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good point.

We really need someone who can run up against ESX consistently at a majority of events or SP/RWD will be forgotten about. I really think 'big money' came unto the lower ranks way too fast and in not enough numbers.

With NHRA adding the oil pan or diaper rule ... that is only going to discourage even more local hereos/weekend warriors from coming out. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts