MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

Next Mod?

400 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Chrisv006 
#1 ·
I have a pretty much stock 93 t.....(except the apexi intake and greddy bov)...and i was wondering what i should do next?...thanx for anyones help

#9 ·
(Personal opinion) Stock BOV would be on my list as well.

#11 ·
ya sorry i wasnt specific i was in a hurry when i posted this....but im not sure how much im planning to fix my car up...i guess im just going along and modding it little by little....oh ya....i already have the apexi avcr, but i bought the car already with the bov and apexi avcr....if it was my choice i wouldnt of wasted 400 dollars on a ebc and another couple hundred for a bov (minimum wage job)....but they were already on the car so i got lucky (i wouldve gotten a $50 mbc and kept the bpv....)

...but anyway, wat can i get besides the exhaust? how bout adjustable cam gears or cams?....or a fuel rail?....am i skipping too far ahead?

#12 ·
Yes you are skipping too far ahead. Cam gears wont really benefit you much unless you have cams. Cams wont benefit you until you get another turbo that can actually put you over 300rwhp. Fuel rail is definitely suggested while upgrading your fuel, but there is no need to upgrade your fuel until at least 250-260rwhp. I think alot of people brought up good points and its up to you who's advice you go with. If you are on a real tight budget, do as people have said, gut your cat and then work on getting an exhaust and intercooler. Did you read the power primer that J&H gave you a link to? That will give you most of the answers I just answered for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.