MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sixth plate earned and I have a plate party coming my way. :toast

I won't be putting too much effort into any further plates...so I finally get to just drink what I want/like. I'm free! :usa:

:beer: Regulars - come hang out with me and I'll buy you a beer or three. The fewer that show up, the more you get, as there's only a $150 tab.

Warning - if you're not somebody who shows up at "most" meets, I'm not likely to buy you a beer. Hangers-on, Kevin's random friends, et al. Sorry - this is kind of a reward for actually putting up with me over the years. :slap:

Right now, I've scheduled it for inside tables, but having tasted 1,200 beers and probably investing $16,000 (including tips) over the years, I MAY have enough sway to move a few reserved signs outside if the weather looks nice. :cheers:

Anyway - again - Sunday, 11/19/17 - 1PM - Flying Saucer - 931 Senate Street (although regulars know it's REALLY on Park, across from the old fire training tower).

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK I'll tell them to stock up on PBR!

I'll be there. In our last meet they, yet again, cheated me out of one of my three beers, so I still need 11.
How many have you "cheated" them out of by getting credit for what Andrea drank? :grin2:

They're normally pretty good about giving credit, but that's why I always took pictures of my receipts. Either bring it to their attention next time you're there or e-mail [email protected] with the picture of your receipt and they'll fix you up.

Either way - whether you need 10 or 11, (and even if they miss off another), you still need 4 more visits...

·
Registered
66 Posts
How many have you "cheated" them out of by getting credit for what Andrea drank? :grin2:
Its probably an even trade. Yet I know someone who has a plat in Memphis and likely had very few of those beers.

I *thought* I saved my receipt but I can't find it. Oh well, its not like I won't make it to 200 some time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Personally I have busy weekends so Feb 4 and 11 are hard. But yeah, we need to have another meet soon. I was going to call one for last Sunday but the weather predictions (which turned out to be correct) had cold rain all day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts