MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey MR2'ers. Moving from Los Angeles to the bay has been such a drain. I've been here for a month and a half and wow. Everyone is not very friendly. Thought it would be different from socal!

Well I have an '03 spyder which I just purchased a month ago. A coworker of mine mentioned this website and myspace so i've been online all day. Nothing else to do.

Just wanted to introduce myself and hope to meet you all at the meets!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol! yes. I'm on myspace!! There is nothing going on!

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
ALright i thought i was the only one on here at 2am..

Everybody ive met on here is pretty friendly..
Im pretty new here & there are constantly new people joining up. There arent many spyders, so its definately nice to get more of a mix of different models at the meets. Ive been wanting to see more mk1's at meets, but its always the damn mk2's showing up....

Welcome :grouphug:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Do you like spicy food? Because if you do I'll buy you dinner next meet at chicken university.

What you think Alex?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dinner for me or Alex? LOL

leave the GF's at home. I don't want the drama.

·
Registered
274 Posts
welcome to the bay area!!! wow, baby blue MRS...i never saw that before...well, i hope to get to meet you at the meets as well! I live in San Francisco, but Alan and I are like the only MK1's from San Francisco to show up to the meets down there.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So guys. Where's a good coffee spot around here? Other than starbucks

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
Hi everyone...I'm here too. :excited Was playing poker at ultimatebet.com but I got bored. Then I started looking at lift kits for my Jeep again. Now I'm here

1 - 20 of 78 Posts