MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my spyder wheels on last week, and it finally cleared up this afternoon (for the first time in 26 days!), so I cleaned her up for some pics :D Enjoy

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
clean engine, body, interor DOES IT GET ANY BETTER??? nice car :thumbup

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
I can't wait until I get my car fixed. Then Kevin and I are going to go take some group shots.

His MK1 is incredible, and I think my MK2 is in pretty good shape. ;)

It'll be hot.

·
Premium Member
14,333 Posts
Spyder rims are so at home on a first gen.. I give you two thumbs up for cleanliness! Nevermind that your interior is leather and not ripped to shreds.

Is your car an '87? The whole body looks fantastic except for that lip.. any plans to replace it with the later model "fat" lip?

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Conor said:
Spyder rims are so at home on a first gen.. I give you two thumbs up for cleanliness! Nevermind that your interior is leather and not ripped to shreds.

Is your car an '87? The whole body looks fantastic except for that lip.. any plans to replace it with the later model "fat" lip?
Yep, It's on the list - As well as fixing those dents on the drivers door. Oh well, one step at a time :) And yes, it's an 86. Thanks for the comments guys :toast

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah that's gonna be awesome - Maybe this time I'll actually be able to clean my car before the pics;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts