MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to the mr2 seen, looking at buying a 1991 mr2 coupe non turbo
how much should i be looking at paying for a nice one?

thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
4 grand upwards in UK bud for a decent one sw20 look out for sills rott and in rear boot in corners also look behind carpet in rear boot at wheel arches make sure all straight not been in a accident. Why n/a not turbo??
Regards
Darren

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well iv got my eye on 1 that iv saw, its a non turbo, its had all welding done and undersealed, they asking £1800?
got most service history withit

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cheap is it g limited or gti? If cloth trim you can alway upgrade these nicely I'm fitting brz seats in mine etc. Check for rust bubbles underneath because not all people genuine and underseal to hide rust but if runs nice and clean go for it they great driving fun and get loads of attention. If you ever want to go down turbo line find me on here I'll sell you turbo engine lol. Are you modifying or looking to keep stock??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi thanks for the reply,

im looking at keeping stock, its a 1991 2.0, 3S-FE cloth seats, he got receipts for all the welding done

so u think its a good buy at £1800?

·
Registered
28 Posts
If its clean doesn't need painting and no rust and runs nicely it's good price, they going up in value every year to also really fun to drive and that price will double in spring

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good luck on buying and if ever need parts or advice there is always knowledgeable people on here that will help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts