MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to MR2 and don't know much about them. I just bought a 95 Turbo (Red with tan leather) because I thought it was a good deal and a friend needed to sell it. I know how much he spent on it the past few years and what he has done to it. It's all stock and in great shape. As I learn more about it I'm sure I will have questions. Honestly, I probably won't keep it long because I need a car with better fuel economy. But this is better than my truck (14) so far.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm new to MR2 and don't know much about them. I just bought a 95 Turbo (Red with tan leather) because I thought it was a good deal and a friend needed to sell it. I know how much he spent on it the past few years and what he has done to it. It's all stock and in great shape. As I learn more about it I'm sure I will have questions. Honestly, I probably won't keep it long because I need a car with better fuel economy. But this is better than my truck (14) so far.
Welcome! When you are ready to sell be sure to reach out. A 95 Turbo is exactly what I am looking for!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello and welcome! A 95 Turbo model is extremely rare, enjoy it and take good care of it. If you do eventually decide to get rid of it, it should pull top dollar depending partially on the condition of course.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's in really great condition. No rust. The first owner was a doctor and used to go back and forth to new Orleans and Baton Rouge. No one else sat in the passenger side. He run up 150k miles then gave it to his brother in law, who I then bought it from.
It's fun, but I don't need it.

·
Super Moderator
91t gen5
6,748 Posts
A 95 turbo is very hard to find in the US, don't let the car go too easily. I get the feeling from your post that you don't know what you got yourself into, you mention fuel economy you're right these cars don't get it for their relative size. Always put the highest octane fuel you can get in your car, 91 is the minimum, these cars aren't like modern cars that detune themselves when given lower octane gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts