MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try to get better pics later, I grabbed this one off of instagram, but here is my new tail light set up! Enjoy!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hey! I kinda like those. Are those the ebay lights so many want to rag on? I've always wanted to see a pair on a black car...not bad at all...

·
Registered
959 Posts
What about the centerpiece? Did you source that elsewhere, or did it come with the lights?
Overall fitment? No water leaking?
Thanks!

P.S. Any pics of the lights lit up?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the centerpiece? Did you source that elsewhere, or did it come with the lights?
Overall fitment? No water leaking?
Thanks!

P.S. Any pics of the lights lit up?
I got the centerpiece from carbenfibrecreations.co.uk. They had some cool stuff and shipping to the US wasn't that bad. I'll get son pics of it light up when I get a chance

Overall fitment was less that own, but not horrible. It hasn't rained since I put them on, I have some liquid sealant I might try to flow into all of the seams. The corner piece didn't have a hole for the bulb...that was a little weird. Is that just how the kouki tails are? I like having the corner light lit so I'll probably cut a hole out for it!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I was thinking about doing this as well after seeing another member (oteck, IIRC) do it. It's definitely different from the everyday 94+ lights everyone chooses to run. I might try this with vinyl wrap if I decided to get the altezza lights. Looks great.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I really wish we could get perfectly clear rears like that with a 94+ look, but those look much better than the 91-93's for sure. I like them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts