MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
You can't handle the two!
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2060345

Do I dare say it? I think the body is done. It?s looking a lot like the Phoenix Power car I have always wanted. My car domain page is a first look at the new face of my two. Certainly not a typical MR2 but I like it that way.

Enjoy the pictures and I look forward to our next Florida meet. Maybe we can all cruise down to that Festival of Speed together in late February?

Jesse
1992 J-Spec Turbo

·
Registered
280 Posts
Looks good. Are you getting the P.P. wing too? Just out of curiosity...what's the deal with your shift nob?! Why's it so high, did you make it like that?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice pics!
The front bumper looks good, esp. in that head on view.

·
You can't handle the two!
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SW20FB,

The shift knob is stock height; I'm not a big fan of the short shifter.

I looked into the Phoenix Power rear spoiler (the 2nd more low profile version seen on their blue MR2) it was about $1,000. After I got the rear engine lid on I decided that the spoiler would detract attention from the engine lid so I left it stock. I also considered the Phoenix Power rear bumper (also about $1000) but I do have worries that if I put that on it's going to be next to imposable to have any mechanical work done on the car. As it is now I have to remove the side skirts to get the car worked on. The car is only 4" off the ground.

Thanks for checking out the pictures :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
nice pics. Can't wait to see your car at the next FL meet. Should be coming up really soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts