MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there fellas,

I am happy to announce that I finally came to the end of my search for the perfect MR2 today. I worked all summer saving up for it, though I still had a big helping hand from my mother and father in purchasing it.

We bought it from manofsteele on the boards and it became apparant as soon as we sat inside that he's taken extremely good care of it ever since he's had it. You wouldn't believe it has as many miles on it as it does from the condition the interior is in. Needless to say, my entire family was very impressed by the car when we brought it back home.

It took me awhile to get used to the TRD shift kit, but I think I've gotten it down pretty good so far tonight. The car handles like a dream, though I'm not about to try and find its limits. I'm completely aware of how easy it can snap oversteer if you let off the throttle, so I'm taking things really easy in curvey roads.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and that I look forward to seeing you all on the road!

BTW: It's a 91 Turbo in Steel Gray Mist :thumbup

·
Registered
830 Posts
hey, beautiful car

I live in Burke also. I went to LB, but now go to VT. I have red 91 turbo. Might see me driving around this weekend, becuase I think im comin home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts