MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
personally, since my EVA engineering team got to disect a synergy drive, I think there is great potential in the system when used like this. Theres no real hard documentation on how it handles though. and really thats all I'm excited to see; how well it performs in a sport setting.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i dig it. the headlights need to go, but if you all think this is ugly then what were your opinions about the MKIII spyder? Uh huh.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I was looking at the pictures, thought, "That thing looks pretty bad" kept looking at the pictures, noticed it was an automatic and thought "Another Toyota failure" and closed the window.

/Thread

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
well now they are sayin its gonna come out with a 3.5 liter. but only with 247 hp (doesnt sound like a 2gr to me) i also think its god ugly. it looks like the mr2 and the supra had a baby. 3300 pounds and those headlights say supra to me

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
It's ugly? Well yeah it's an mr2 duh.

The mk1 looks like a door stop
The mk2 looks alot like a probe
The mk3 well that's just too easy

The mk2 is the only one out of the 3 that has halfway decent body lines.

·
Registered
437 Posts
hellbillylarry said:
It's ugly? Well yeah it's an mr2 duh.

The mk1 looks like a door stop
The mk2 looks alot like a probe
The mk3 well that's just too easy

The mk2 is the only one out of the 3 that has halfway decent body lines.
I think that you mistyped "epic" and typed "halfway decent" in error. I forgive you though :smile:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Latest report i read says it will have a 2 Litre 4 cyl. N/A Subaru Boxer engine with Toyota injection putting out 200 HP and 151 Ft Lbs Torque. Compression is supposed to be 12 to 1 so you can bet it will be premium fuel only. Available with a 6 speed auto or a 6 speed stick. Balace is 53% front 47% rear. Wil be called a Scion FRS (Front engine, Rear drive, Sport)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts