MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have been surfing the MR2OC board for 2 years and this is the first I have heard of the Vegas based club. Better late than never I guess. Anyways I have a 92' N/A currently sitting in my moms garage in Boulder City and I plan to move back to Vegas in 3 months when I get out of the military. Im currently forward and can't wait to get back! Anyways here is a list of parts sitting next to the 2 right now just waiting for my return!!!

-MADPSI vented hood (fiberglass)
-MADPSI Front Bumper (Pouya is King)
-Authentic Tom's Side skirts +side fins
-SSR Integral Rims (16X7, 17X8 38mm offset)
-94+ Tailights w/TRD centerpanel
-2 MOMO SpeedRacer seats (w/ custom MR2 mounting brackets)
-MOMO Millenium Steering Wheel
-MOMO F16 shift knob
-Italian Leather Shift Boot
-JDM "MR2" door sills
-JDM Clear Corner Lenses
-Valentine 1 Radar Detector

See ya'll soon. BTW if anyone has a hookup on Jspec 3rd Gen 3SGTE's hit me up!

Aaron

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice to see another Military 2 in Vegas. I have a humble little Black 91NA. Not much to look at but I love it. when you get back hit us up and some of us can get together and talk 2's. by the way my name is Kobi. :slap:

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey nice to have another mil memeber. ive got a 91 na with some mods and a lot more to come:custom intake manifold, header, cams, intake etc. see you soon and welcome

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, thanks for replying. Ill definitely be meeting up with you all. I have to admit Im not into the whole race scene, but sitting at Inn-N-Out talking 2's sounds like heaven right about now. Anyways thanks for the support guys and I'll see you soon!

Jezek

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
whoa.. so many military peeps. i never see any of u guys and i work at the comissary!

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
If you are still looking for a 3rd gen 3sgte contact Dennis in SoCal. He works for an engine import company. Here's his contact info.

WWW.CTJENGINES.COM
909-923-5589
Ask For Dennis
[email protected]

Peace-

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i work on tues-sat. i always park in the back part though, where the hill is. its a red 2 with lexus wheels and and "elements" sticker. come by sometime, ill take out ur groceries! hah.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts