MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The pics were taken in cloud cover with some sun popping through that's why the car looks dark and odd in some of the pictures :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Yeah bodyshop is awesome and they worked with me step by step getting the car how it was "custom" before. Before they did any major work (bondo, bumper, etc) they would call and go over it with me, and before they installed the bumper they wanted to verify it was 100% what I wanted and had me come out and look at it all before it was installed and painted. First class work, and the adjsuter actually knows about cars and helped with some of the repairs, and then when I left he took time out of his day to help with my alarm. :thumbup

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lord_Kyle_92NA said:
Wow that looks nice, how did the accident happen?
The "basic story" coming up to a light that was green everyone moving (or so was thought) suddenly SUV in front of me swerves into other lane to avoid htiting a stopped vehicle in front, I can't go right or left cars on both sides so I hit the stopped car in front of me/SUV! SUV drives off but witness behind me tells same story I just said to you guys to a cop but this didn't help for insurance as I should have "been far enough back" to stop no matter what... Anyway that's it :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GreddySW20 said:
wasnt this the mr2 james lee was selling a while back? i was wonder were the car went.
Yeah, I believe that's who I got it from.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BrokenLineMR2 said:
looks awesome man.. how come u didnt fill in the rear moldings aswell?
Are you talking about the rear bumper where it meets the body? If so it was on there when I purchased the car, and it's cracked now (hard to tell but if u stare you can see it) so I`m glad it wasn't molded in case i want to ever replace it, it will be easy :)

Still not sure what I want to do .. keep car or sell it and try to get an F250 to tow the jeep heh

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Back to the way it was. Looks like nothing happened to the car. No signs of any accident damage from the pictures shown.

Peace-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts