MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

New account. Need help finding a discontinued part.

440 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  se7enine
Need help locating this part bc ours is clogged shut and makes burping coolant annoying. 90404-08002. Says its discontinued. also, I hope I'm in the right place to post this. Just got an 87 aw11 and found this site. Any pointers or redirects would be great thanks. :)
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
There's a aW11 parts group on facebook and a guy who seems to have salvage parts from hundreds of cars.
If it's the same threading as Toyota's block drain then you might be able to use it as a substitute. It's only about $4 from Toyota.
Font Material property Gas Auto part Audio equipment
See less See more
  • Like
Reactions: 1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.