Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New 93 project (updated pictures)

Leather seat installed pic. Post #71

Lether seat picture on post #60. Not installed car is on the shop for wet sand and buff.

Car paint done picture on post #52. Will have more pictures tomorrow for the leather seats!

After selling my first 91 MR2 Turbo to my brother, I knew I have to get another one. I ended up getting a MR-S then ended up selling again to finally get my 93 MR2.

I ordered me a tan interior from leatherseats.com should be coming in a month. Paint job will be tomorrow, can?t wait. I also just got some new tires and waiting on my fog lights.

Fender and bumper was damage from previous owner.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thats the way to go. What color are you painting it? cant wait to see the outcome. That 94 look is going to look very nice!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zarco said:
Thats the way to go. What color are you painting it? cant wait to see the outcome. That 94 look is going to look very nice!
Im going with the Original Factory black or Infinity G35 black. It will go to the paint shop tomorrow and will be done mid next week.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I wish I had a brother......That way we could both have twos and enjoy working on them together.....Lucky duck.....Plus I wouldnt get blamed for spending so much money on my car.

-Kevin

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.