MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys.. I?m looking for pics of a TRD LSD to confirm a LSD in a transmission. The one I have has a green speed sensor gear and I?m almost sure it?s a TRD aftermarket. Please help out with pics.

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump bump.. Now if I said I have a LSD transmission for sale and wanted to sell it for 50 bucks and it came with a TRD LSD. I am sure I would have had a million pics already and money in my paypal account.. lol..+

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know. it seems like a TRD but i want pics to confirm it. its already installed in the transmission and i can see what it looks like from the speedo hole. it also has a dark green speedo gear. from what i know, the stock toyota speedo gears are white or yellow.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
eazy2001x said:
bump bump.. Now if I said I have a LSD transmission for sale and wanted to sell it for 50 bucks and it came with a TRD LSD. I am sure I would have had a million pics already and money in my paypal account.. lol..+
I'll give you $25.00 shipped for it.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
btw .. not sure if this is one for the mr2 .. but my buddy has a trd lsd , and the hole looks exactly the same

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you happen to have any other pics. i am sure that the one i have is TRD but i want to confirm.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I thought all Toyota LSD's have the metal bar going through the center when viewed through the axle holes. Mine did, that's how I confirmed. 93 Viscous LSD unit...OEM. Maybe that's the difference?
My old tranny just had a plate with a small hole in it when you looked through it.

I searched for LSD or something like that and I think Ken Blake had posted a pic...if that helps any?

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we are not talking about the stock LSD "Need pictures of a 3SGTE TRD LSD ASAP (FRONT BACK SIDE CENTER)"
Thanks...

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Yep, thats how mine looks as well.

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Sean, would you happen to have pics of it and was your speedo gear green ?

·
Premium Member
9,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
does anyone else happen to have pics?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts