MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEED OPINIONS ON SEATS!!!

Well i converted all my interior to black from tan ,the only thing i am missing is black seats, and black door inserts, now if anyone knows anyone selling some black door inserts let me know.

I would like to purchase some nice racing seats but can't afford them was thinking about buying these seats off ebay let me know what you think. I like them cause they kind of look stock. Let me know what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=1&item=8031321391&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i will aggree with that, its one of those things i would have to in person its just I would rather have cheap seats, then cheap clutch and cheap tuning lol, Untill i can afford nice seats, they will look good at night, when the races are.

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
a lot of ebay seats are crap. I believe the only knock off/cheap seats available are some tenzoR's but it's not like i've seen them after a crash either so who nkows.

some sparco Speeds/sprints are relatively cheap. non reclinable though, but like you said, that doesn't matter at the races ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
"racing" seats dont recline. I also can guarantee that there isnt a single piece of carbon fiber in those seats you posted

if you are street racing, might i recommend one of these

1 - 8 of 8 Posts