MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new rims and tires for MKII. In case you did not know, mine was in an accident, and it looks like at least one of the rims is bent and all of the tires are pretty much gone. I want silver (polished) style rims, 14-16" for cheapest price possible, new or used. Thanks.

·
Registered
603 Posts
hmm, i have a couple sets of rims for sale, both sets used... not sure if it's what you're looking for though? both sets are an excellent fit on stock body mr2s. should fit on coilover or non-coilover. i have coilovers on my car. both sets do not come with tires... well, the AME wheels might, but we'll see if i can re-use the rear tires as my new fronts or not. if we can, the AME wheels will most likely not come with tires. if you need some cheap tires, i have a good hookup also, so let me know! thanks man =D

first:

5zigen GN+ wheels in hyperblack: $600

http://www.autornd.com/catalog/images/large/GN+.JPG

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=104521

front 17x7.5 +35
rear 17x8.5 +38

no tires, very slight curbage, a couple knicks, but honestly, it's not very noticeable, especially for the price. by the way, don't be fooled by the 5zigen company images, the color changes depending on lighting. in some lighting it looks like a dark silver, in some lighting it looks nearly chrome. a really brilliant finish if you ask me, it's pretty beautiful, especially, again, considering the price haha.

second:

AME Circlar RS forged 2piece wheels in bronze with polished lip: $1500

http://www.autornd.com/catalog/images/Content/CirclarSpecRs.JPG

front 17x7 +35 (18lbs per rim)
rear 17x9 +38 (19lbs per rim)

perfect condition, never knicked, never scratched, never curbed, just loved. this set i'm not going to sell for another couple months, but just puttin it out there. i'm only getting rid of these because i'm going with a custom wheel/body/suspension setup, so when my new wheels come in, these will no longer look good on the car (i'm going much much wider, rest is secret for now ^_^ ).

by the way, the AME wheels retail for roughly $2300 a set! so ya, this is a good deal. i really would not get rid of these if it weren't for me getting another set in a few months as well as going with a normally impossible wide setup.

-john

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I ordered some ROTA D-2's from the group buy on here but i decided i do not want them anymore?! I want what i paid for them!! They are still at the place i bought them for. P.M. me for details. I think the price is REALLY cheap to.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
93MR2red, ImageX, mister3: I am interested in all of yours. Do you have pics of them?

ImageX: Do they come with tires? What size are the rims? Price? Thanks.

mister3: 93 Rims did not come in chrome to my knowledge. I am assuming they are aftermarketly chromed? How many miles on the tires?

I emailed all of you as well if you would prefer to send pics that way :)

·
Registered
20,021 Posts
ScottMR2 said:
93MR2red, ImageX, mister3: I am interested in all of yours. Do you have pics of them?

ImageX: Do they come with tires? What size are the rims? Price? Thanks.

mister3: 93 Rims did not come in chrome to my knowledge. I am assuming they are aftermarketly chromed? How many miles on the tires?
chrome is a super rare option i think was from Japan only -- i don't have pics ofthe wheels/tires but i'll try to get some this weekend for you

15x6 and 15x7 -- not aftermarket chromed =D

oh yeah -- see you're in Davis -- the wheels are in Fairfield at my shop there -- could drop by and drool on them ;)

·
Registered
20,021 Posts
ScottMR2 said:
Ok where in fairfield are you located and what are your hours? Thanks.
1941 walters court unit B
fairfield, CA 94533
530-864-3152

usually there friday and sat afternoons to very late at night and sunday until 3pm

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will somebody be at your shop tomorrow morning(Friday morning)? I will be headed down that way tomorrow morning to San Ramon, so it is right on my way to go look at them.

·
Registered
20,021 Posts
ScottMR2 said:
Will somebody be at your shop tomorrow morning(Friday morning)? I will be headed down that way tomorrow morning to San Ramon, so it is right on my way to go look at them.
i'll be in the shop around noon -- just give me a call before heading over and see where i am still

·
Registered
620 Posts
They are the stock 91-92 wheels. I have 2 sets. One in chrome and the other in alloy. They also come with tire. You have aim? Im available tomorrow in stockton before I head out to Vegas for the weekend. You have AIM? Mine is Mitzilot82.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts