MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive now managed to damage another bomex bar. this is my 3rd bomex front bar. and i dont want to replace it again w/ another so im thinking its time for a change. new skirts will b added aswell too flow w/ the new front bar.

theres not much bars here in aus besides.
bomex
border
kei office
greddy lip (i think)
veilside
chargespeed lip

now i neeed to decide on one that will loook good in orange. i have only a few days to decide.

·
Registered
197 Posts
dude if you know where to get a greddy lip on oz let me know!! i can't find one anywhere.. and freight for these from the US is stuipdly high! :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
sambuca.. supposedly jetspeed.. i have contacted them and the person didn't believe they did .... i have attached a photo and re-emailed them :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
eh?

I'd shy away from the veilside. Not to bag it or anything, but if you're destroying bomex's you'll definitely destroy the low hanging veilside fronts.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Ive damage my front bomex for the last time, its been fixed twice already, and i wont do it again. Enough with fiberglass...im going back to stock front with a 93+ lip. Any aftermarket front is just going to crack again, i can afford/take it anymore. My lip got here yesterdy, ill be putting it all on today. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts