MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I purchased a parts car that had a GB installed and I'm trying to figure out what it looks like. Could someone help me identify this thing, is this it?? Does the # of wires and colors look right?
BTW, I don't need it and will probably be getting rid of it if this is in fact a GB.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
yup, that's it

·
I LOVE GOLD!
1,939 Posts
Can you use it with the TE motor?

TM

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ Don't really need it since boost build up isn't an instant on/off at low rpm like it is with the SC.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Make SURE when you go cutting wires to take it out of there that you leave the wires coming out of the box absolutely as long as possible. Pull the wires back from the engine compartment through the grommet in the rear engine firewall.

The install instructions assume a sufficient length of wire is there, of the correct gauge. The buyer of this used GB will have extra problems to solve if you just snip the wires off at the box.

Mike

·
Registered
707 Posts
papo, just got your email. the GB would be for a friend. (i already have one). i'm waiting to hear from him. i'll let you know, no later than saturday.

-Pii

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WIWhite87 said:
Does it comes with everything shown in this picture including as much wire as possible(minus the butt connectors which will be expendable): http://www.grubinski.com/gruntbox/install.html

I'll call dibs if you're agreeable. Do you take paypal? address? Pics if you can provide them to ryanbantz at hotmail dot com.
I'll send you some pictures later tonight and yes paypal is ok, my address is the same as my email in my profile.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts