MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which wire of the 02 sensor do i tap the air/fuel gauge wire to? since there is 4 wires for the 02 sensor, which one is it? i head it is it blue one, but i need some clarification of which wire, cuz i dont wanna mess up. thanx

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx but hey su, that article didnt really specify which exact wire do i tap the o2sensor wire from the gauge to. So which wire do i tap it to>? i didnt really get it, and dat one demonstrated more on the injector wire, which i dont have. i have the basic Autometer air/fuel gauge. so its a power and ground and a o2sensor wire. so where i tap the sensor wire to exactly? thanx

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
RWDforlife said:
thanx but hey su, that article didnt really specify which exact wire do i tap the o2sensor wire from the gauge to. So which wire do i tap it to>? i didnt really get it, and dat one demonstrated more on the injector wire, which i dont have. i have the basic Autometer air/fuel gauge. so its a power and ground and a o2sensor wire. so where i tap the sensor wire to exactly? thanx

It's the blue one. See if you can go to get some of those electrical tap thingy that way you don't have to splice your wire. Just press plug and play :smile:

REVSPEC

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
RWDforlife said:
Go to photo #7.

In the engine compartment the O2 wire is tapped into oxy1 wire in the diagnostic port (black wire) (Photo 7). The wire bundle is rather thick so make sure you have the correct wire by checking the continuity between the wire (after you stripped a bit of insulation off) with the actual oxy1 port above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts