MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i thing everyone knows i was in a accident that distroyed my hood fender, front bumper and headlights. i got almost everything, but a front bumper so im in need of a oem front bumper for a 91+ mr2 have cash. need asap, dont want my car to look green and white forever help me guys

·
Registered
673 Posts
if you can hang on a couple weeks, Ill have mine available. I have to prep and paint my Bomex first.

·
Registered
673 Posts
condition is... ok. Used :) Its got its regular rock chips that are expected. Its off my 91 but I put a 93+ lip on it (which will need to be repainted) as its scratched up pretty well from a "run-in" with a parking block.

Ill throw some pictures up in a couple days for ya.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Mesa and yes I do (Ill shoot you an email with my paypal addy when its off and ready to go.)

·
Registered
673 Posts
no new updates really. Im getting my ATS tuned ROM in this thursday. So as long as all that goes well, the car should be running strong by next week, and Ill be able to start moving on the bumper.

Ill definitly keep you updated, if you run across someone that has one available now, go ahead! Don't wait for me, I just wanted you to know that I will have one available in the near future.

·
Registered
673 Posts
nah, go ahead and look elsewhere. Sorry to leave you hanging. Some things have come up and I dont think I'll be able to do the body work when I thought.

·
Registered
673 Posts
of course you do! :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i just finished painting the car, i really really need a front bumper. guys all i have left is the spoiler, engine lid, side peaces of the engine lid, and finall wet sanding/buff come on guys or gals, have cash ready color dose not matter just need to be in good condition

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I cannot believe you aren't willing to spend $190 on a brand new OEM bumper. Instead, you'll wait 6 months before a mediocre one becomes available with missing tabs, waves, or cracks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts