MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 91 mr2 is really pulling hard to the right. I was thinking of taking my car to Sears to get my suspension and everything else related checked out. Does anyone have any other shop recommendations for me. I don't want to ruin my expensive BFG G-Force rear tires that I just got. I did a search on the board and didn't really find any shop near by that I can go to. I need a place near the City of Industry, Hacienda Heights, West Covina area. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
get it at Just Tires in west covina, they do pretty good job their. I had my alignment done by them a couple times.

Louis

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Make friends with someone at Sears. It's $40 for an alignment, but they have a 6 month guarantee where you can come in and get your alignment adjusted for free.

I have a friend at Sears and anytime I want an alignment adjustment, I just go in and we sit down and tweak the settings. (Free!)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your advise guys. I went to Sears already and I am really unhappy with the alignment I got. I paid 60 dollars and the car still feels the same. The guy told me I have some play in the LF tie rod and the front struts are binding on the bearing plate/strut mounts. I asked could they fix it and the guy said it would be best if I took it somewhere else. What do you guys suggest I do at this point?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts