Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a clutch install.... :thumbdown

any suggestions?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yea, find a mechanic that knows what an MR2 is... I live in Walhalla nad half the mechanics I've called thought an MR2 was a Nissan... I've got a mechanic that I trust and wont screw you over, only thing is that he's usually always backed up! But he does good work and will at least attempt anything on any car. Let me know if you want his number.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
We have an MR2 specific shop in Asheville, NC, which is less than an hour north of Greenville. We are open weekdays/weekends by appointment. Average time for completion is 2 days one night. (828)254-7297 or (828)776-GURU. Our work is guaranteed, and if we provide the clutch we will warranty that as well. We do an average of 5 MR2 clutches in a month, so you can feel confident that we know what we're doing with your car.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Locofrancais said:
We have an MR2 specific shop in Asheville, NC, which is less than an hour north of Greenville. We are open weekdays/weekends by appointment. Average time for completion is 2 days one night. (828)254-7297 or (828)776-GURU. Our work is guaranteed, and if we provide the clutch we will warranty that as well. We do an average of 5 MR2 clutches in a month, so you can feel confident that we know what we're doing with your car.
sounds pretty awesome actually

could you PM me an estimate?

thanks!!

Aspen, you can PM me that number if you want, or post it... just trying to get some options and such :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts