MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this weekend is supposed to be a pretty nice weekend so Im trying to put up a meetup here in Lincoln, nebraska at my place. Hopefully with some mr2s and alltracs. Im shooting for a saturday meetup.

Planning on showing the cars off, then a drive, and dinner.

Pm me for directions or any other info.... or email me (probably easier... [email protected])

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Please do us a favor and put out the word on NA2005. We want to get a good All Trac showing!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
plan on it! there are alot of alltrac guys that i know of that are planning on going so far.... I am for sure!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Dependin' on weather/time, I'm in! I've been waitin' for another local meet ta come up. My car's still not in best condition appearance-wise, though... hope that's okay.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh you're always welcome.... bryan and mike should be coming, doubt their mr2s will be with them though

·
Registered
972 Posts
Might be able to make it. Depends on work though.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
So when/where's this thing happening? My email is kind'a not workin' atm, so I can't really use that for info (Regardless of the message I type, it just sends "Null").

Anyways, let me know. Got some parts replacement/fixin' ta do tomorrow morning, but should be done very early as well... so I'd definately like to make it if the meet's still gonna happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts