MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any body around San Diego is interested on a little meet on the parking lot of L&L and Starbucks on Sweetwater rd. off the 805 South.
I dont have a date. Pls leave your Name date and time your available or any other info on this thread. Thanks

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
You guys down there keep talking about L&L, is it really that good?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it but if I don't feel like Eating then I get my Coffee next door. My brother told me about the last one I couldn't make it my car is still on the shop. Hopefully I can pick it up today. Where every body from im from National City got a 91T Jet black.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
I ran L&L hawaiian BBQ for a while (supervisior + fiance assitant manger)...The cooks and staff we had were all from HAWAII...that's the one you want to go to"authentic":)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im still trying to get my car from the paint shop. Im getting it back this Friday night. I have to go out to sea for 1 week so Ill be back Feb 18. Ill ask every body when I get back when is a good time and date.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Is this Jereth if so it's Jessel, My friends and I are going to meet up on next friday 18th. We wanted to meet up first during the afternoon with people and roll to the Q. Just hit me up. LAter

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
5foot5pinoy said:
Is this Jereth if so it's Jessel, My friends and I are going to meet up on next friday 18th. We wanted to meet up first during the afternoon with people and roll to the Q. Just hit me up. LAter

Hey what's up Jessel Ya my cars almost done man Just need to get buff. I don't know if I can make it on 18 Ill be at sea at that time. Ill hit you up when I get back so we can talk. Ill see you around man. By the way did you fix your problem with your hood?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts