MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a Overdue Gathering for the midwest mr2s out there. Good time for people that enjoy cars and bike to just come out to a nice relaxing event eat and check out our passions. ( NAsty Addiciton Members & MR2s Will have reserved parking spots and raffles. $ 3 dollar raffle tickets raffling off 3 items for your mr2!) All cars and bikes welcome and encouraged to make it out to the bbq !!! We have Space for 75+ Vehicles So lets fill this place up! Lets have a good time! It will be held at Irene C Hernandez Forest Preserve. We have a LARGE PARKING LOT. RESPECT! NO REVING>NO BURNOUTS> NO ACTING A FOOL. PERIOD! I had to take out a permit for this space. There with be Armed security on site for anyone that has the slightest thought of being a fool. I will have food on the grill from 12p-2pm ( you are more then welcome to bring items to eat as well.) Encouraged to bring group activity games that can be played. AGAIN We have a ton of space. !! Vendors are well no fees This is All Free must let me know in advance if your a vendor and would like to put a tent. Hope to see you all there !

Where:4498 Foster Ave , Chicago, IL 60630 United States
Time Jun 25th 2016 @ 12p -3/4pm

It would be awesome to have the midwest mr2s come out here and do a meet and greet. Itll be cool to put faces to your cars. come out and enjoy

If you wanted to RSVP Here is the facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1548295948823425/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts