MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have never been able to think of a name for my car, any of them actually. but i think i might have found one for my mr2... chicken hawk? what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, what do you think about the name chicken hawk, comeon guys:)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, it does me too

i couldnt call my car that, its red

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive been thinking about it. i like redheads too. what about rosey, thats a girls name. you name cars, boats and stuff girls names right?

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
In England during World War I, as thousands were dying pointlessly in the trenches, pretty girls went around handing white feathers ? a symbol of cowardice ? to men who weren't in uniform. The one group currently being handed white feathers who may deserve them are the so-called "war wimps" or "chicken hawks" ? prominent Americans helping to spread war fever today who avoided service during Vietnam.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nevermind then:) back to the drawing board:)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I call my car Mister 2 sometimes, but that could go for any MR2.

·
Registered
10,197 Posts
MR2Fast2Catch said:
I call my car Mister 2 sometimes, but that could go for any MR2.
While others may refer to the Deuce as Mister 2, I actually named my car Mister 2. I'm a creative genius... :thumbup

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Well "chicken hawk" is also a nickname for the fire breathing Trans Am bird... Kinda like our "screaming chicken" badge.

Might make for some interesting visuals you can use as graphics on your car.

Or not.

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
i've named mine christine..... for any that have read the book/seen the movie...... you might understand

but mine has a mind of it's own..... i swear it... when the girl i'm seeing got in the car for the first time the mr2 took over 10 tries to start.....

·
Registered
747 Posts
I call my car all kinds of profanity when stuff breaks or bolts won't come loose... I think "Megasquirt" is a good name for your car Thomas... That or "Fire Pooper." :thumbup

·
Registered
68 Posts
i'd call mine Fire Chicken. it's had an engine bay fire before (not a bad one), the logo on the hood, and mostly because of a show i watched awhile back that had an animated chicken breathing fire briefly in one episode.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts