MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
42,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completed the website today. all the links work now, and all of the info we have is posted.

Credit Card ordering is now available on the secure server via www.twosrus.com
PayPal is still in place.

we will have printable order forms that you can mail in with a check or money order soon.

Room share is live for those that are looking to cut costs and share a room. This has been very popular in the past.

The Celica All-Trac and Lotus Elise crowd are showing a great deal of interest in this event!

remember that your car does not have to have the latest in bolt-ons, or the best paint. The event is about the cars and the owners! You will find that the majority of MR2 owners have just basic cars! They just love having fun with them!

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
Also remember - you don't even have to bring a car! Come out and enjoy the show if it's too far for you to drive or your car is down for the count.

I didn't take a car to SE2001 or SE2002 and they were both a blast!

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
Maybe we could start a thread to coordinate picking people up at the KC airport if they need a ride to Topeka. Or if someone is flying in and renting a minivan, they might be able to shuttle numerous people to Topeka. It's only about a 70 mile drive from the KC airport. Link to directions

If you don't have your MR2 ready, or would rather just fly in, this is a viable option. Many major airlines fly into KC International: http://www.flykci.com/airlines.cfm: Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, America West, Continental, Delta, SkyWest, Frontier, Midwest Airlines, Northwest, Southwest, United and US Airways.

*edit: Airport code is MCI if you want to just punch that in when looking for a flight.

·
PRON is teh winnar!
9,684 Posts
I'll be arriving at Topeka on Thursday evening and wouldn't mind going to KC for lunch and to pick up a couple folks as long is it doesn't interfere with drag times. ;)
I'll have 2 uncomfortable seats available if somebody needs them.

·
Master of Twos R Us
21,767 Posts
We've got a sticky in this forum with paid registrations.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts